White Pine County Bail Bonds (775) 442-BAIL. Ely bail bonds BY PHONE may be possible! (POSTING HERE HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE LATELY)
We sometimes have qualified agents to help with bail bonds in Ely and the rest of White Pine County, NV. Contact us now to see if one is on standby! Even though we are based in Las Vegas, we are under a nationwide and statewide insurance umbrella that gives us the ability to coordinate bail throughout Nevada and the entire US (only a few states exempt). Please call us day or night if a loved one winds up in a White Pine County jail.
1. Some fun facts about White Pine County NV
– It was created out of the already-formed Lander County in 1869.
– The County seat is Ely, NV. Ely was actually founded as a stagecoach station for The Pony Express but was later host to huge copper mining boom in 1906.
– There are over 10,000 residents in this Nevada county.
– There are a lot of pine trees in this county, hence the name!
2. What can you expect when you bail someone out of White Pine County?
– You will need to pay the 15% bail premium as required by Nevada law.
– You may qualify for phone bail at management’s discretion.
– Required paperwork can then be emailed or faxed back and forth.
– To avoid re-arrest, the defendant must be on time to all court appearances in White Pine County and not violate the bail bond agreement.
Serviced by office in Elko and Las Vegas